.atomic number 79.
“an erotic journey into our intimate relationship with technology…”
UPDATE/CLARIFICATION: any person from the biological sex spectrum and/or gender spectrum may submit stories. there has been need for this clarification. ANYONE.anyone.anyone.anyone. can.may.should.is encouraged to submit a story. thank you. heart. -fiercekitty
The Sex of Tech
Our personal relationships with technology have begun to mimic our intimate relationships with each other. We live in a world where we are more intimate with our mobile phones than with other humans. That intimacy has begun to stretch to new frontiers across the digital landscape. A collection of 25 short stories, The Sex of Tech looks to explore that by relishing in releasing the sexual side of technology.
This is a call for submissions – send us your best, hottest short story (no more than 5000 words) along with a three line bio, details below.
– submissions must be between tech and human
– submissions can be from tech to human OR from human to tech
– submissions can involve more than one human but must always involve at least one piece of tech
– it would have to be a hot as hell story and a far far far stretch for me to insanely justify a vibrator as a piece of technology (the type i speak of) but i would do it
– the technology DOES NOT have to be invented yet
– present to future ONLY, the world does not have to real but the time setting must go forward not backwards
– 3000-5000 words
– Tech Response (would have a name)
– Human Response (would have a name)
– Combo/Undetermined (would have a name)
This call for submissions will be open until June 30, 2010.
Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission will be accepted in any document form (TextEdit, Word, PDF). Please include a three sentence bio, email address and blog/twitter address.